Community Advocate Shelia Edwards is running for Public Service Commission for District 3
Mableton resident Shelia Edwards, an unwavering advocate for the South Cobb Community, has qualified to run for the Georgia Public Service Commission for District 3.
Shelia is a businesswoman, an online newspaper publisher, and an advocate on issues for those without a voice. A 30 year resident of Cobb County, she has been a leader and been involved in issues that impact our community and our quality of life.
As Commissioner, Shelia will
- Ensure that Georgia taxpayers and ratepayers are represented fairly.
- Push for methods to help homeowners reduce their utility rates
- Support lowering power rates across the state for consumers and businesses.
- Work with South Georgia farmers to keep their utility costs down and find other energy sources including wind and solar energy
- Promote cleaner energy across the state
- Support meaningful energy regulation
For more information on her campaign for Public Service Commissioner for District 3 and how you can help Shelia be successful on May 24, 2022, visit her website at electshelia.com.