Thank you for subscribing to SPOTLIGHT South Cobb News to receive top stories of the week and more. After filling in your name and e-mail address, click the “Subscribe” button, and you are ready to go! Please help spread the word as we provide you with community news, events, information, and local business promotions.
SPOTLIGHT Policy on Comments
We encourage our readers to offer their comments re SPOTLIGHT South Cobb News. To ensure an enjoyable community conversation for all, we ask you to observe our Comments Policy.
- You must provide a verifiable e-mail address to submit comments.
- Your comments must be based on factually accurate information, and should be limited to
- local news, events, people and issues.
- You may comment on candidates and political campaigns, but submission of campaign
- literature is not permitted. Please see our advertise section for campaign ads.
- Use the Community Calendar to promote your community events.
- There is ZERO TOLERANCE for obscene, racist, sexist, or other intolerant language.
- Use of profanity is not allowed.
- Libelous and defamatory comments are not permitted and will be immediately removed.
- No personal attacks, insults, or threats are allowed.
- Refrain from making allegations of criminal behavior and any other wrongdoing based on
- unsubstantiated facts that have not been officially published in SPOTLIGHT or via other
- reputable news outlets.
- For general information, including advertising inquiries and how to submit news tips,
- calendar items and announcements, please e-mail editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Editor reserves the right to remove comments and links unrelated to a topic thread.
- The editor reserves the right to act on any abusive and objectionable activity.
- Repeat violators of this policy will be permanently banned from commenting.
Social Media Followers